Monday 12 August 2013

Maxi-mum chique

So it's quite fitting that I've been looking to vamp up my wardrobe with some cooling cotton essentials, what with my viscose/polyester addiction and my overly large woolly jumper collection. So I found this beauty on Boohoo.com that is perfect for lazy summers on the beach or to festivals.
 
And when buying a new dress, especially a strapless maxi like this, it's always nice to accessorize and this necklace is perfect, also from Boohoo.com.
Please note when it comes to taking photos for me, it's like trying to unstick my tongue from a lolly straight from the freezer...tricky stuff. Thankfully, these pictures are on Boohoo.com. On a more bloggy note, I hope this has inspired you to release your inner beast....goddess.
 

Yours Truly
Boho Bun
ㄨღㄨ

No comments:

Post a Comment

☮ Lots of love for your comment. I truly appreciate your feedback ☮