Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Come rain ☂ Come snow ❉

After an inspiring trip to the British Library Propaganda Exhibition ( I went on the last day!) it started to rain...Booo! Fair enough when it rains a little bit but I seriously think some greater power was mocking me because I forgot my umbrella.

Also, my versatile nude pumps got all wet as I relived moments from my childhood, splashing in puddles. Yes...grow up Boho Bun. I seriously regretted this when my socks were also soaked through and I had to get the tube back home. However my dear ones, I have compiled a supreme list which will keep you weather safe this season.
 
Wide Fit Light Brown Shearling Lace up Flat Boot
New Look
£24.99
 They come as a pair, I promise

 
Fulton Superslim Abstract Check Umbrella
ASOS.com
£12.99
 
 South Intarsia Knitted Parka Jacket
Very.co.uk
£65
 
Aaah I love it so much!  
 
 
Basic Sweatshirt
H&M
£14.99

Aimee Cable Boyfriend Beanie

Product code: azz44571
Boohoo.com
£5
 
 So Snug :)
 

Annie Mixed Stitch Cardigan

Product code: azz43055
Boohoo.com
£25
I have dedicated the above garment to my friend. (She's alive, this is a happy blog.) Annie, you are stripy, colourful and as warm and wonderful as this cardi x

Black Russian Doll Print Wellies

£19.99
New Look.com
 So more splashing in puddles for me!
 

Braided headband
        H&M        
£4.99
 
Map Thermos Flask
By Posh Totty Design Interiors
£12
notonthehighstreet.com
 
 
Now how's about a cuppa?
 

 
Yours Truly
Boho Bun
ㄨღㄨ


32 comments:

  1. thanx for this love!
    Shall we follow by bloglovin and facebook?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wishlist!

    Have a great weekend,
    Fashialies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, your blog too is so cute, would you like to follow each other? i'm a new follower :)
    P.s i like the wellies, i think that they are necessary for winter :)
    Clo
    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your choices, specially the first boots they are adorable! xx

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the items on this post, the basic sweater would go with everything! :) such a lovely designed blog!

    -Lucy x

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you xx I love your blog too x

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love the coat from Very you picked but I could buy all of these items!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes me too! thanks for taking the time to comment xx

      Delete
  8. Hello and thankyou so much for your comments on my blog regarding the Yumi dress.

    I am now following your blog. I love those wellies by the way I want to get some wellies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some wellies are perfect for this time of the year x

      Delete
  9. Hello and thankyou so much for your comments on my blog regarding the Yumi dress.

    I am now following your blog. I love those wellies by the way I want to get some wellies x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for the rainy season! Love wearing my rain boots!
    Thank you for visiting our blog! We are now following your blog!

    http://sisterhearts7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the parka and the beanie. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved everything!

    http://thebutterflynotebook.blogspot.pt/
    xoxo,
    Fabiana

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a great blog, follow you, I hope for reciprocity)
    http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a look at your blog and I liked it and so i'm following xx

      Delete
  14. Have added a few of the above to my list as well!! Love your blog.. Following you on GFC :)


    Giveaway on the Blog!
    xx Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the boots, they're exactly what i'm looking for :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

☮ Lots of love for your comment. I truly appreciate your feedback ☮